SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER
Who are we: We’re a group of digital, data, brand, betting, finance and platform technology specialists who are also racehorse owners and breeders, passionate about the sport of racing and determined to bring the industry together to secure the future of the Tote.
What do we do: We have acquired the UK Tote (initially as a joint venture with Betfred, with total ownership planned). We plan to revitalise and globally grow this well known and loved sporting brand.
Our Vision: To create a global, multi-channel pool betting platform that brings thrilling entertainment into people’s lives via a collection of world-class, purpose-led brands and platform partnerships.
Our investors: We’re backed by people across horseracing who own and train over 1000 horses worldwide - and are committed to securing racing’s finance for generations to come through a revitalised Tote.
As a Social Media and Content Manager, you will be responsible for owning and managing the Tote social media channels. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will set objectives and build and execute strategies that align with the overall Marketing plans to drive growth and engagement of our online community, leveraging the exciting plans we have to revitalise this much-loved brand. You will deliver and implement social media content end-to-end, including analysing, reporting and measuring success; writing and curating content; plus, sourcing and producing audio, video, photography and graphics as required. You will play a key role within the Marketing team, working with stakeholders across the business (from performance marketing and brand communications to PR campaigns) to plan requirements for content and aligning them with the overall digital content calendar. You will also liaise with external agencies where appropriate to deliver on our commitments. With our unique brand story, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of something truly special!
A lover and expert in all things horseracing. You will have a knack for creating and curating content, always on brand and in line with content calendars and wider marketing plans. To be successful you will additionally have the pace and tenacity to operate within a fast-paced growing environment and a brand going through change. As such, you will be comfortable with ambiguity and have a positive get-things-done approach.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital media and content creation focused role, either within an agency or client side.
- You will be a sound strategic and creative thinker. A first-class communicator, you will have the ability and credibility to build relationships at all levels.
- Self-motivated, well organised and comfortable with balancing your love of creative communications with business needs and deadlines.
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing social media campaigns and initiatives.
- You will ideally be a great writer yourself who can also produce the right words, with the right tone, in the right forms and formats independently as well as collaborating with others.
- It will also be important that you have experience in appropriate tools; to identify influencers/topics/angles, keyword optimisation, analyse link performance, measure social performance and understand website performance.
- Working for a fast paced and innovative company and being part of the founding-stage team right at the start of an exciting journey disrupting an industry.
- You will be joining a highly talented and experienced team you can co-create with, learn from, support and be supported by as your colleagues.
- We believe that our people make the difference and are an integral part of everything we do. We therefore believe in building a culture that nurtures, empowers, encourages and rewards our people for their commitment, and gives them ownership, responsibility, autonomy and the opportunity to make their mark.
- Our benefits package includes a contributory pension, 25 days holiday and participation in our Company options scheme.
If this sounds like you.. please send your CV with covering email about why you think we should talk to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.