SENIOR MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
Who are we: We’re a group of digital, data, brand, betting, finance and platform technology specialists who are also racehorse owners and breeders, passionate about the sport of racing and determined to bring the industry together to secure the future of the Tote.
What do we do: We have acquired the UK Tote (initially as a joint venture with Betfred, with total ownership planned). We plan to revitalise and globally grow this well known and loved sporting brand.
Our Vision: To create a global, multi-channel pool betting platform that brings thrilling entertainment into people’s lives via a collection of world-class, purpose-led brands and platform partnerships.
Our investors: We’re backed by people across horseracing who own and train over 1000 horses worldwide - and are committed to securing racing’s finance for generations to come through a revitalised Tote.
In joining this new team, you will be responsible for creating process frameworks to ensure that the smooth implementation of the marketing plan. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will liaise with a number of external agencies that we partner with, from brand agencies through to performance based marketing agencies. You will be responsible for supporting set up and building processes and eventually running campaigns across a number of marketing channels
- Support in developing an efficient marketing operational process and planning framework.
- Support in developing processes for implementing and reporting on all marketing channels activity.
- Monitor and optimise key marketing work processes.
- Be able to support on a variety of workstreams bringing clarity and hands on implementation experience.
- Be able to understand and measure effectiveness of channels.
- Make sure that the marketing plan is kept up to date and communicated as appropriate.
- Act as the main touch point for external agencies to communicate campaigns and associated a number of marketing channels.
- Liaise with the creative team, any design agencies, UX and web designers to produce campaign and promotional materials.
- Ensure that all marketing promotional material including terms and conditions are signed off through the compliance team and meet the required legal standards.
- Deliver all work accurately ensuring materials are fully edited, proofread and signed off by relevant stakeholders.
- Create reports and feedback to team on success, learnings and potential improvements.
- Work to a fast time-frame and accelerated pace of change.
- You will be and experienced digital marketeer who has worked as a manager in a similar operationally focused role.
- Ability to manage and plan and coordinate external resources.
- Have experience in working in a start-up environment.
- Proven business and commercial acumen and awareness.
- Good understanding of the gaming market and media landscape.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership in managing the third parties and internal stakeholders.
- Able to quickly build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has worked in an operational role in a marketing function.
- Highly organised with strong execution and planning capability.
- Highly numeric and strong analytical skills.
- Understands and is able to put together reports to analyse performance from a variety of media and promotions.
- Results focused and determination to succeed.
- A natural problem solver, with developed analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Working for a fast paced and innovative company and being part of the founding-stage team right at the start of an exciting journey disrupting an industry.
- You will be joining a highly talented and experienced team you can co-create with, learn from, support and be supported by as your colleagues.
- We believe that our people make the difference and are an integral part of everything we do. We therefore believe in building a culture that nurtures, empowers, encourages and rewards our people for their commitment, and gives them ownership, responsibility, autonomy and the opportunity to make their mark.
- Our benefits package includes a contributory pension, 25 days holiday and participation in our Company options scheme.
If this sounds like you.. please send your CV with covering email about why you think we should talk to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.